Who’s the service for?
- Companies operating an automatic answering service that provides information or that allow customers to conclude transactions.
- Radio stations.
- Research companies.
- Support and sales centers.
Our service’s advantages
- Maximum suitability– PayCall places the client’s needs at the forefront and believes in adapting its systems for each individual business.
- Maximum creativity– “The sky’s the limit”! You can develop any call script that meets the needs of your business and that allows you to increase your organization’s efficiency.
- Maximum availability– IVR systems provide businesses with a continuous service, 24/7. The service isn’t dependent on human resources and can deal with many calls simultaneously.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are IVR systems?
How does it work?
Who is the service designed for?
PayCall and the business owner discuss the needs that require a solution. Working together, the client and PayCall’s agents create an accurate system characterization and specification that meets all of the business’s needs.
PayCall’s development team then develops the system with the close and active cooperation of the business owner until full integration of the system into the business is achieved.